04 May 2006

RIDE-ON-DINNER #1






A late summers eve, a friday night and eighty people with an appetite for the spice of life joined the first Ride On Dinner as the finale event of a 3week Pedal-Powered Vehicles Workshop hosted by the Cultural Transports Unit of RMIT University.



First the meet up a carlton gardens





and 1st course: bread with dukha and olive oil


then ride











and a 2nd course: morrocan veg tagine on cous cous at edinburgh gardens



sweetened off with turkish delight & nuts, still at edinburgh gardens, with tail lights a flashing

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I passed the "Ride on Dinner" on Friday night under the bridge. Everyone was welcoming and friendly (but I did not stay). I asked what it was all about and was directed to this website. I still must say that I don't know what it is all about. I guess that is okay as we don't need reasons for everything. But if there is a philosophy...

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home